• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!
K

kgal16

was it just me or did anyone else find the bio section extremely more difficult than AAMC BIO

those genetics passages killed me
which means if i retake in april i will get screwed since
MORE GENETICS QUESTIONS!!!

Kristin_Le

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2001
Ames, Iowa
Status (Visible)
Have you checked your scores yet??? After taking the test I thought that the bio section had totally kicked my butt, but when I got my scores back I was pleasantly surprised that I had done well. Maybe the bio section was tough...but it was tough for everyone and they scaled everything down.

K

kgal16

dont feel like giving AAMC the satisfaction of taking another $15 from my wallet...
i think i have spend enough money on books, courses, test, etc...
there were many passages i totally guessed on
LIKE THE GENETICS
what was that??

ughhhhhhhh!

i'm starting to die of curiousity
hopefully i can hold out for few more days

Kristin_Le

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2001
Ames, Iowa
Status (Visible)
Well keep your chin up then...because i DEFINITELY did better that I thought I did on the bio section. Also, have you filled out your AMCAS...word is if you check the print application part your scores will be on there...for free!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.