1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Biology section of Aug MCAT

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by kgal16, Oct 8, 2002.

1. was it just me or did anyone else find the bio section extremely more difficult than AAMC BIO

those genetics passages killed me
    which means if i retake in april i will get screwed since
    MORE GENETICS QUESTIONS!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Kristin_Le

Kristin_Le Member
    7+ Year Member

Have you checked your scores yet??? After taking the test I thought that the bio section had totally kicked my butt, but when I got my scores back I was pleasantly surprised that I had done well. Maybe the bio section was tough...but it was tough for everyone and they scaled everything down.

4. dont feel like giving AAMC the satisfaction of taking another $15 from my wallet...
    i think i have spend enough money on books, courses, test, etc...
    there were many passages i totally guessed on
    LIKE THE GENETICS
    what was that??

ughhhhhhhh!

i'm starting to die of curiousity
    hopefully i can hold out for few more days

5. Kristin_Le

Kristin_Le Member
    7+ Year Member

Well keep your chin up then...because i DEFINITELY did better that I thought I did on the bio section. Also, have you filled out your AMCAS...word is if you check the print application part your scores will be on there...for free!

6. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey kgal, do you remember what section you had?