1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Biology Section Test (kaplan)

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by killinsound, Mar 15, 2007.

1. killinsound

Physician 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    does anyone find these tests harder than the BS sections on kaplan practicetests/aamc tests?

please?

2. DiverDoc

DiverDoc KCUMB 2012
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    IMO they are a little trickier than AAMC. However the gap between difficulty is the greatest on the PS section. Which Im assuming is your strong point. Im taking AAMC 7 in a few hours time, Ill let you know how the BS difficulty compares. :thumbup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    OP
    killinsound

Resident [Any Field]
    even then, i'm talking about the gap between the kaplan sectional BS test and the bs section on the kaplan practice mcat.

i do around 5-8% worse on the section tests than on the kaplan practice mcat bs section.

my PS and BS are pretty equal I would say.

4. Mark84

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I have actually found them to be easier than the Kaplan full lengths for the most part probably due to lack of mental fatigue, but honestly seeing some of the scores you have put up on the full lengths I think you would be wasting your time worrying about it.

5. OP
    OP
    killinsound

Resident [Any Field]

yeah... you're probably right that i shouldn't waste my time worrying about it.

test day is closing in and im starting to freak out haha.