Biology videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

house2272000

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a visual leaner so when I study I always want to see a video of it. I already have chad videos for chem and I will be using wiki-premed for physics. I could not find any videos for bio section. Khan academy videos for bio are not too in depth. Do you guys have any suggestions.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any for physiology related material.

JCOreview

I just bought it, he is very slow, and it can be annoying. But the videos are also short. Also, I don't think the physio is too in depth BUT the cool thing is he does teach you all the things that I feel are harder to understand. Examples, I had trouble with all the bands of a muscle fiber, he easily explained that in 4 minutes. I also had trouble with electrical activity of the heart, 5 minutes I have it dowbn easy.

I would buy it, 30$

JCOreview

I just bought it, he is very slow, and it can be annoying. But the videos are also short. Also, I don't think the physio is too in depth BUT the cool thing is he does teach you all the things that I feel are harder to understand. Examples, I had trouble with all the bands of a muscle fiber, he easily explained that in 4 minutes. I also had trouble with electrical activity of the heart, 5 minutes I have it dowbn easy.

I would buy it, 30$

But it's the MCAT. There will be like 10 content based questions. It's all analytical.