biomechanics review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

txlioness

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking for a smaller portable resource on biomechanics. If anyone has any ideas or e-books, please post. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Since I like to think of myself as a business woman " I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse"
I'll swap you a biomechanics book for a pdf version of your Lower Extremity Anatomy notes...
Interested? ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
i am exactly the same way...lol. i am always looking for equal and beneficial swaps :D

My LEA notes aren't in pdf format...all ppt. What biomechanics book do you have?

I already have Valmassy in a hard copy, so not really interested in that one.

Since I like to think of myself as a business woman " I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse"
I'll swap you a biomechanics book for a pdf version of your Lower Extremity Anatomy notes...
Interested? ;)

really people? ever hear of copyrighted material? on a public forum?

Thanks for the recc. Looks like you get a little bit of a price break buying all three books as a bundle by Dr. Kirby. :thumbup:

I liked Benno M Nigg's books and Kevin Kirby's intracast newsletters

Calm down. Nobody said they were gonna do anything. I just asked what book the person had.

Of course ppl like swapping things whether it is notes or my PB&J sandwich for someone's ham & cheese sandwich. ;)

really people? ever hear of copyrighted material? on a public forum?

Interested? ;)

I'd totally be interested. I got the best ones :)