1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

biomolecular revolution

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Teething Beauty, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Teething Beauty

7+ Year Member

Hi guys,
    I am having an attack because I find it mind boogling that in this day and age with the internet and all I cannot find anywhre the definition of biomolecular revolution. Anyways i was wondering if any of you out there could help me out by providing me with a good defenition or with a site that might provide me with this information. Thanks a bunch!!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. agutier3

agutier3 The City By the Bay
    7+ Year Member

Hi Teething-

Just my opinion, but I think the reason that you are not having any luck is that the term "biomolecular revolution" is a concept, not necessarily a word that can be defined. From my understanding, it just means that our understanding and techniques have gotten so great in a short period of time, that it has caused a "revolution" (if you will), within the biomolecular field. Like I said, this is just my opinion. I may be wrong. In any case, good luck to you!

Arby

4. Teething Beauty

7+ Year Member

Arby,
    You know...now that you mention it, I had never thought of this...DUH!!!!!! :rolleyes: Thanks anyways, I really appreciated your reply :D

5. groundhog

groundhog 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

You will know that the biomolecular revolution as taken hold when fully qualified dental school applicants are built in a factory in less than a day via nanotechnology. Take heart however, at that point, they will be able to build fully qualified medical school applicants in less than an hour.