biomolecular revolution

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Teething Beauty

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am having an attack because I find it mind boogling that in this day and age with the internet and all I cannot find anywhre the definition of biomolecular revolution. Anyways i was wondering if any of you out there could help me out by providing me with a good defenition or with a site that might provide me with this information. Thanks a bunch!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Teething-

Just my opinion, but I think the reason that you are not having any luck is that the term "biomolecular revolution" is a concept, not necessarily a word that can be defined. From my understanding, it just means that our understanding and techniques have gotten so great in a short period of time, that it has caused a "revolution" (if you will), within the biomolecular field. Like I said, this is just my opinion. I may be wrong. In any case, good luck to you!

Arby

Arby,
You know...now that you mention it, I had never thought of this...DUH!!!!!! :rolleyes: Thanks anyways, I really appreciated your reply :D

You will know that the biomolecular revolution as taken hold when fully qualified dental school applicants are built in a factory in less than a day via nanotechnology. Take heart however, at that point, they will be able to build fully qualified medical school applicants in less than an hour.