biomolecular revolution

Teething Beauty

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 29, 2002
Miami, Fl
    Hi guys,
    I am having an attack because I find it mind boogling that in this day and age with the internet and all I cannot find anywhre the definition of biomolecular revolution. Anyways i was wondering if any of you out there could help me out by providing me with a good defenition or with a site that might provide me with this information. Thanks a bunch!!!!

agutier3

The City By the Bay
    7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    May 16, 2002
    California
      Hi Teething-

Just my opinion, but I think the reason that you are not having any luck is that the term "biomolecular revolution" is a concept, not necessarily a word that can be defined. From my understanding, it just means that our understanding and techniques have gotten so great in a short period of time, that it has caused a "revolution" (if you will), within the biomolecular field. Like I said, this is just my opinion. I may be wrong. In any case, good luck to you!

Arby

groundhog

1K Member
      10+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Nov 2, 2000
        You will know that the biomolecular revolution as taken hold when fully qualified dental school applicants are built in a factory in less than a day via nanotechnology. Take heart however, at that point, they will be able to build fully qualified medical school applicants in less than an hour.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.