Biostatistics or statistics calculations in NAPLEX.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naplexnaplex

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does any body know how often biostatistics or statistics questions come in NAPLEX. I have done RXPREP math and 120 SDN. Are these enough or I have to deal with biostatistics or statistics calculations too. Any recent NAPLEX test taker please ??

Members don't see this ad.

Does any body know how often biostatistics or statistics questions come in NAPLEX. I have done RXPREP math and 120 SDN. Are these enough or I have to deal with biostatistics or statistics calculations too. Any recent NAPLEX test taker please ??

Hey,

I took NAPLEX 2 weeks ago and I think the SDN 120 questions are more challenging than RxPrep and also the NAPLEX calculations. So if you are good with the SDN calculations you should be in good shape. As for biostats, I did not have calculations for biostats, I just had a quick summary of a study and asked me to interpret the results. But I have had friends that took it before and after me that had biostat questions. But I was told the RxPrep calculations for biostats is sufficient. Goodluck!