BIRDMAN IS IN!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

birdflysatnite

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i GOT INTO LECOM AND I AM FREAKING OUT!!!! NOW I HAVE TO SQUARE AWAY LOANS, HOUSING, COMPUTER, ETC.. IM EXCITED!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I told you this on the Osteopathic forum too-CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D

THANKS!! I NOW HAVE TO GET HOUSING AND EVERYTHING ELSE AND LEAVE MY JOB AT SMITHKNLINE. SHOULD BE CRAZY

Members don't see this ad :)
birdman,

congrats!!! you must be so happy now! can i live vicariously through you? :)
anyway, did you do anything special to get off the waitlist? any advice would be helpful! thanks!

HEY CITYIVY, I THINK THAT 2 THINGS HELPED ME GET IN. 1. I SENT A $500 CHECK TO THEM SAYING THAT IN THE EVENT THAT I GOT IN, THEY WOULD HAVE THE MONEY. I ALSO TOLD THEM THAT THE CHECK WAS JUST TO SHOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO GO THERE. I THINK THIS IS WHAT PUSHED ME OVER THE EDGE. NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE SEND CHECKS SO I PROBABLY STOOD OUT! 2. I CALLED 3-4 TIMES A WEEK AND LEFT MY NAME AND JUST KEPT WRITING LETTERS AND EMAILS. I GUESS IT ALL PAYED OFF! GOOD LUCK

I can feel the excitement in your post.... I'm so glad for you.... CONGRATULATIONS a million times over.... GO celebrate with friends and family and get ready for the time of your life!!!.... :cool:

Birdman-
Congratulations! You're in and can chill for the next few weeks. None of us have gotten any financial aid packages yet, so don't worry about that yet. Congrats again, look forward to meeting you in less than a month. And join us in the LECOM thread.

The Nugget