Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

BIRDMAN IS IN!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by birdflysatnite, Jul 6, 2001.

1. birdflysatnite

7+ Year Member

i GOT INTO LECOM AND I AM FREAKING OUT!!!! NOW I HAVE TO SQUARE AWAY LOANS, HOUSING, COMPUTER, ETC.. IM EXCITED!!!

2. DOtobe

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I told you this on the Osteopathic forum too-CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. birdflysatnite

7+ Year Member

THANKS!! I NOW HAVE TO GET HOUSING AND EVERYTHING ELSE AND LEAVE MY JOB AT SMITHKNLINE. SHOULD BE CRAZY

4. CityIvy

CityIvy Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

birdman,

congrats!!! you must be so happy now! can i live vicariously through you? :)
    anyway, did you do anything special to get off the waitlist? any advice would be helpful! thanks!

5. birdflysatnite

7+ Year Member

HEY CITYIVY, I THINK THAT 2 THINGS HELPED ME GET IN. 1. I SENT A $500 CHECK TO THEM SAYING THAT IN THE EVENT THAT I GOT IN, THEY WOULD HAVE THE MONEY. I ALSO TOLD THEM THAT THE CHECK WAS JUST TO SHOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO GO THERE. I THINK THIS IS WHAT PUSHED ME OVER THE EDGE. NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE SEND CHECKS SO I PROBABLY STOOD OUT! 2. I CALLED 3-4 TIMES A WEEK AND LEFT MY NAME AND JUST KEPT WRITING LETTERS AND EMAILS. I GUESS IT ALL PAYED OFF! GOOD LUCK

6. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I can feel the excitement in your post.... I'm so glad for you.... CONGRATULATIONS a million times over.... GO celebrate with friends and family and get ready for the time of your life!!!.... :cool:

7. DaNugget79

DaNugget79 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Birdman-
    Congratulations! You're in and can chill for the next few weeks. None of us have gotten any financial aid packages yet, so don't worry about that yet. Congrats again, look forward to meeting you in less than a month. And join us in the LECOM thread.

The Nugget

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Congrats! :D