Bk

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wetlightning

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone have this form?

i thought PS was a $#$%#, VR and BS pretty reflective of kaplan tests.

whole test overall much much much harder than AAMC 7 or 8, on which I scored a 37 and 36, respectively. my highest was a 35 on kaplan, however, range 32-35.

UGHH

let me know what you guys think

Members don't see this ad.

I had BK and I thought PS was horrible. I didn't use Kaplan, I used the EK books, and I found the test somewhat EK-like in difficulty.. I was surprised, because I thought it would be easier than EK.

Was it just me, or did the VR start fairly straightforward and then start to go nuts?

I found BS somewhat harder than any of the AAMC practices.. speaking of the practices, I wholly agree that this test was harder than 3R, 4R, 5R, or 6R.

Yes! I didn't do EK, but I definitely agree - much more like a Kaplan test

VR started out fine, went haywire at the end, I think I was just so happy to be done with half of the test that I didn't even care.

BS had some tricky portions - especially cadherins passage and the albumin transport - where was the genetics??

I hope the curve is good, especially for PS and VR

Anyone else have input?

I hate the fact taht I got one of the easiest passages last with my heart pumping so hard because of our proctor telling us that there was only 2 minutes left. Freaking Daniel Boone, I swear... easy..... ARGH!

Members don't see this ad :)
yea, what was up with that one???

i think i put the one with the mountaineers trashing the glacier

yeah, but the glacier wasn't sacred you know what i mean? That question sucked. I don't recall if i went with the glacier or d.

I also said that the author was sad about the trashing of the cabin regardless of daniel boone's sign?

I had form BK, the physical was a Bit@@, and the organic on the BS was rough, C NMR WTF. Anyway, I felt like the verbal was a joke. I finished it with fifteen minutes to spare, and got to spend that time on what I deemed the hardest passage, that one about the sociologists. That was a tough passage. I practiced the hell out of verbal though, I did two full sections on the friday before the test and took about 15 full verbal sections all together. I nearly had a meltdown during the PS because I felt like I didnt know how to answer 1 out of every 4 questions. I am just glad that beast is over.

wetlightning said:
Yes! I didn't do EK, but I definitely agree - much more like a Kaplan test

VR started out fine, went haywire at the end, I think I was just so happy to be done with half of the test that I didn't even care.

BS had some tricky portions - especially cadherins passage and the albumin transport - where was the genetics??

I hope the curve is good, especially for PS and VR

Anyone else have input?
I actually smiled when I saw the Cadherin and the Albumin questions b/c I knew those from Developmental and Biochem, respectively.