Black looking Caucasian

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will adcoms think I am gaming the system if I say I am white but look African American?

Members don't see this ad.

They will consider it an unexpected birthday present when they interview you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I really want to see what happens with all of these different scenarios that keep popping up on SDN. Like, what would happen if an ADCOM thinks he/she is interviewing a URM but a Caucasian or Asian walks through the door? I know that I'd start laughing at him/her then proceed to grill them.

Why so many trolls during finals time?

That damn lesbian thread had me dying.

Will adcoms think I am gaming the system if I say I am white but look African American?

Michael_jackson_new_hair_style_and_sunglasses.jpg

Go ahead. Don't let those adcoms get to you.

He made his features look so feminine it's creepy..

Probably not...unless you're a Caucasian looking black.

All they will have to do is check your penis size and figure it out. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)

LMAO!!!!! :laugh:

Words cannot describe the lulz I am experiencing right now. I guess he didn't get enough answers in the first 4 threads, so he made a new username and a 5th post. Unbelievable.

The point to this story? He clearly doesn't agree with checking off the box, and is desperately trying to find some moral explanation to do it. Un-freaking-believable. I have been lurking for years, never have I seen anything like this before.

isnt this like the 4th "what race am I" thread in pre-allo tonight? what is happening.... :confused:

Well I guess that's what I get for trying to sdn and study at the same time... wasn't there a thread exactly the opposite of this one too?

I actually quit Facebook due to it conflicting with my study time...now SDN :scared:

to be fair, in the "has AA gone too far?" thread, someone just posted a news clip where a student was dismissed for self-identifying as african american with white skin. The student was from africa. Leave it to PC USA to confuse "african-american" a national or cultural heritage affiliation with "black" which is a race. I also love the ignorant americans who get pissed off if you dont use "african american" when talking about blacks of other countries.....
"What about the blacks in spain?"
"Uh... I think you mean african-american"
:smack: