Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Blah...getting so much stuff wrong on these practice things...

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by TerryLo, May 10, 2008.

1. TerryLo

TerryLo 2+ Year Member

Dec 2, 2006
    so i'm taking the mcat again on june 13th...have been doing some kaplan practice problems and im getting so much wrong... i'm wondering if this is a sign that i should postpone or if it's good that i'm getting so much wrong so that i can "learn" from my mistakes...argh this thing is mentally exhausting...
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. tourniquet1963

tourniquet1963 10+ Year Member

Aug 15, 2007
    you still have time to improve.. are you done learning the content? if not, that could explain why you are getting stuff wrong.
  4. rc4ch

rc4ch 10+ Year Member

Oct 18, 2005
    Which ones are you doing? The topical tests? If your doing the topical tests, then they are suppose to be extremely hard. Its suppose to be a learning tool, not a testing tool. I actually liked taking those because they were so hard but after you review them it felt like you learned something. I was ranging from like 50-80% on those.
  5. nkhan

nkhan c/o 2013 5+ Year Member

Feb 16, 2008
    Studying is supposed to be about learning... if we all made perfect scores on all of the practice material , why we'd just be wasting our time :) Practice is worthless unless you are learning from it (right or wrong).