1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

blank page :(

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ninaninanina, Mar 20, 2002.

1. ninaninanina

ninaninanina Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Today my Northwestern status page went black, it was pretty sad to see an empty page, staring at me on the computer :( Oh well, I didn't even recieve an interview from them!!!!!
    Sorry for being so whiney

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. oldman

oldman Senior Citizen
    Gold Donor 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mangomonkey1:
    <strong>Today my Northwestern status page went black, it was pretty sad to see an empty page, staring at me on the computer :( Oh well, I didn't even recieve an interview from them!!!!!
    Sorry for being so whiney</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">eh, don't worry about...soon you'll join the rest of us thin envelopes.

4. Ceelo

Ceelo Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I've had the blank page for a week now. Now I'm jut patiently waiting for the thin envelope.

5. westsidespartan

westsidespartan Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Mine did too today. I knew it was coming, since their last day of interviewing was supposedly last week.