PhD/PsyD Board certified clinical neuropsychologist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calimich

Associate Professor
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all -- I'm wondering if there are any published data, or anecdotal reports, of how many native Spanish speaking ABPP neuropsychologists are out there? How many have you worked with or know about?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all -- I'm wondering if there are any published data, or anecdotal reports, of how many native Spanish speaking ABPP neuropsychologists are out there? How many have you worked with or know about?

If you go to the AACN website, you can search for board-certified neuropsychologists. There is an option to search using specific criteria, including language(s) spoken. It won't differentiate between native and nonnative users, but it's a start.

EDIT: found the link: https://www.theaacn.org/findboardcertifiedcn.aspx

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Very helpful link, thanks. The site lists 30 Spanish speaking board-certified neuropsychologists, 3 in Texas. Reassuringly, the person who sparked this curiosity is among the 30 listed. I also though it was interesting that out of the 846 English speaking folks, not a single one in Wyoming or North Dakota.

Very helpful link, thanks. The site lists 30 Spanish speaking board-certified neuropsychologists, 3 in Texas. Reassuringly, the person who sparked this curiosity is among the 30 listed. I also though it was interesting that out of the 846 English speaking folks, not a single one in Wyoming or North Dakota.

I've actually gotten random mailings for positions in North Dakota, although I'm not yet board-certified, so it hasn't been related to that. If it weren't so far from my friends and family (and I weren't entirely sick of moving at this point), I'd consider giving it a try.

Last edited: