board score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalschoolguy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i just got my scores back...got a 73 and am bummed. I guess I got what I deserved...I only started studying 4 days before the exam....now I know what to study specifically....bombed biochem...ugggg

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys, i just got my scores back...got a 73 and am bummed. I guess I got what I deserved...I only started studying 4 days before the exam....now I know what to study specifically....bombed biochem...ugggg

Would you mind if I asked you what your raw score was for each section and how much was the curve? If you got a 73 with just 4 days, you definitely can pass with just a week or so more of studying!

hi dentalschoolguy,
i got my result too and got 72. extremely bummed..could you let me know what you would do differently this time? what were our materials..pls help..

thanx a lot

hi dentalschoolguy,
i got my result too and got 72. extremely bummed..could you let me know what you would do differently this time? what were our materials..pls help..

thanx a lot

GET the First Aid and Do all Q on the Forum, and all release and unrelase exams