1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Board Scores

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by adam11, Nov 24, 2002.

1. adam11

adam11 Member

Does anyone last years rankings for step 1 and step 2 of the national boards? I am interested in these schools and where they were ranked: SUNY Stony Brook, UPENN, Tufts, BU, Temple, Colombia, NYU.

Any info. on these school and how they ranked would be great.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. leafhound16

leafhound16 brace faced

tufts has ranked 5th in the nation july 2001 on part I of the boards. It's been consistently on the top 10 since like five years ago. I'm not sure about rank, but the class average on part II has been around 83 or 84.

i'm not sure how exactly NYU did on the boards, but according to one professor i talked to there, apparently not very well, although they're hoping over the years the scores will improve.

temple has about a high 80-ish percentile pass rate on the boards, don' t know the exact rank.

not sure about the other schools!

4. hopefully

hopefully Member

Part I average for Columbia was 89 this year I heard. You should be able to find out Tufts board scores from their web page.