Boo finals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eellen3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've studied so much. Then I go back and review and I've forgotten it all. I just don't even care anymore.

Members don't see this ad.

I've studied so much. Then I go back and review and I've forgotten it all. I just don't even care anymore.

that's happened to me before. it has to do with a combination of over-studying, being anxious/nervous about the exam. it usually helps to just sleep on it and pick up where you left off the next day =]

Members don't see this ad :)
Parasitology....no next day. Exam next day.

I spent too much time studying for Biochem throughout last week and left it till today--for it to be "fresh"-- and now I have no desire to do anything.

All I can think of is season finale of ANTM.:D

i too have taken parisitology and biochem at the same time. and i'm sure a lot of us feel that "i don't care anymore" pain during finals week. just hang in there. it'll be over (for better or for worse) soon.

:luck:

microbio, biochem, parasitology... ahhh i wish i was a microbio major again. =)

Agreed. I was just reviewing micro notes for syphilis and I was thinking, "Crap, I've forgotten all of this."

Well that's better than knowing allll about syphilis....if ya know what I mean.

microbio, biochem, parasitology... ahhh i wish i was a microbio major again. =)
Just had biochem yesterday. Pchem tomorrow, microbiology on Friday. My micro class is for the pharm/PA majors, but I took it because of the instructor. That being said, its a very interesting class. Love the clinical aspects.

Oh Goodness...that's hard.

But think what a relief it will be when you're alllll dooonnneee!!!!

Just had biochem yesterday. Pchem tomorrow, microbiology on Friday. My micro class is for the pharm/PA majors, but I took it because of the instructor. That being said, its a very interesting class. Love the clinical aspects.

ah, clinical/pathogenic microbio is sooo fun. it's hard as hell trying to keep all those buggers straight, but really really interesting. diphtheria is probably my favorite bacterium.

as you can see, i get geeked out when it comes to micro.

sucks being a virgin. (j/k) ;)

Finally a thread we all can agree on. Boo finals. :thumbdown:

You should sleep on the material. It will make it all reappear tomorrow for your final.

Good luck! And yes, BOOOOOOOO Finals!!!!