Book or source with ''critical thinking questions''?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gustavoreche

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello, I am seeking a book or website with questions like this:

Why can smooth muscles contract over a wider range of resting lengths than skeletal and cardiac muscle?

Why is muscle that has sustained significant damage unable to produce the same amount of power as it could before being damaged?

I took these questions from:
''libray open oregonstate.edu - smooth muscle tissue'' (i am unable to post the link)

They are very intersting and helps you to get a better understanding.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
hello, I am seeking a book or website with questions like this:

Why can smooth muscles contract over a wider range of resting lengths than skeletal and cardiac muscle?

Why is muscle that has sustained significant damage unable to produce the same amount of power as it could before being damaged?

I took these questions from:
''libray open oregonstate.edu - smooth muscle tissue'' (i am unable to post the link)

They are very intersting and helps you to get a better understanding.
Oh, hell, there is an entire series of books like that for different organ systems. they're basically all pimping questions. But for the life of me I can't remember the name!!!

Shoot me a PM to remind me tomorrow.

I know BRS physiology cases has some stuff like this. You can get a used copy on amazon < $5

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, hell, there is an entire series of books like that for different organ systems. they're basically all pimping questions. But for the life of me I can't remember the name!!!

Shoot me a PM to remind me tomorrow.

Reminding you publicly instead