book suggestions for 2nd year???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lina123321

ralph: im a unitard
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all,

i start second year in a week, and i wanted to find out what books you guys suggest for studying for the following classes...

PHARM--> any reliable flashcards or decent textbooks? i've gotten suggestions from second-slash-now-third-years on books, and they've pretty much listed all the ones available on amazon:confused::confused::confused:. i'm not good with super long/dense books or books that are super skimpy on details, so if there's a nice intermediate one, lemme know.

PATHOPHYS--> i've got medium robbins, but i heard its missing a bunch of graphs and diagrams that are in the larger robbins. has anyone found the baby robbins to be of help in addition to medium? or any review books that might be helpful?

also, what do you guys suggest about step 1 material/practice. i know it's about a year away, but should i be reading anything during the beginning of 2nd year specifically for step 1 (ie FIRSTAID, doing practice questions for material i will be learning in august/sept/etc???)
:)

Members don't see this ad.