1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Book "The Medical School Interview: Secrets and a System for Success"

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by TXMed2013, Dec 6, 2008.

1. TXMed2013

Removed

I'm selling "The Medical School Interview: Secrets and a System for Success" by Jermiah Fleenor, MD, MBA, which I used to prepare for my medical school interviews. I have been accepted to 5 medical schools already, so I must have done something right! You spend an insane amount of time preparing to apply to med school by keeping your GPA high in all your classes, then you study like crazy for the MCAT, but you'd be surprised how little time some people spend preparing for their interviews. This book was very helpful because it explains what admissions committees are thinking and how best to present your unique story during the application process. This book helps you really analyze your motivation for medicine, your life story, and gives you a great structure to present it in. To really get the most out of this book you should read it EARLY in the process (meaning before you even apply) because this book helps you formulate your thoughts in asking for letters of recommendation, writing personal statements, and answering questions during the all important medical school interview. The book presents A LOT of sample questions that may be asked in the interview and subsequent different answers, then analyzes which one was a stronger, more confident answer and why. The book is in new condition, no torn or folded pages, absolutely no writing or highlighting, no water damage or stains.

Price is $15 (shipping already included in the price). This is already my lowest price. Private message me here at SDN if you're interested in buying and I can send you my Paypal account information. Good luck!

#1 TXMed2013, Dec 6, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.