• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Books about Medical School

Hi,
does anyone know the titles of books about medical school? I have seen them on this website before but can't find it now. These books are about real medical students and the experiences they go through. Thanks!

dwstranger

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2000
Bethlehem, PA
    Go to http://www.amazon.com and search. These are some of the books I have put on my "Wish List." If you look up one book, farther down the page, it will often tell you "people who bought this book also bought ___."

1. A Not Entirely Benign Procedure: 4 Years as a Medical Student by Perri Klass
    2. Life after Medical School: 32 Doctors and How They Shaped their Medical Careers, L. Laster (ed.)
    3. House of God, by Samuel Shem

[This message has been edited by dwstranger (edited 01-01-2001).]

About the Ads
    This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.