Books for M1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Law2Doc said:
Anyone who shows up as MS1 already having bought books is almost guaranteed to have spent a lot of money on things they won't ever use. Wait, everyone.
I second that. Do not buy any books yet! Your upper classmates will sell theirs for dirt cheap and campus bookstores are too expensive.

And what is the deal with buyng multiple atlases and only new additions?! Anatomy does not change unless we are evolving too fast. Get a used one and borrow others from the library. In the lab there will be plenty of used ones left (for lab use, b/c they are stinky), so do not bring your own to the lab.

I borrowed my books from the library and most of them never opened. The only investment I made: BRS phsiology (used for $20).

Maybe your school will have required readings but then they will give you a list of books.
If you must spend $$$ go on mini-vacation to Florida or LA or Ny or anywhere you like...or send money to me and I will use it;)

Members don't see this ad.