Turkeyman

Trickster Poultry
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2004
Silver Spring, Maryland
    NO

haha sike, I don't know :(

I'm just assuming because it isn't talked about much, that it's not as helpful as the popular brands. MCAT takers want only the best...and I had never heard of EK until I visited this site. So based on that, if the barrons review book was "exceptional" we would have heard stuff about it maybe?

Haha so I guess you'd be better off using an EK, or TPR, Kaplan book

About the Ads

eheung

10+ Year Member
    Oct 26, 2004
      I have read some good things about EK books in this forum. If I am planning on supplementing Kaplan course with EK, is it a good idea to buy only specific books from EK that have good ratings (like EK 1001 - in bio; Review Book - in OChem) or would I be better off buying an entire package (both the EK 1001's and the Review Books)?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.