Books for Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYCSurgeon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of MCAT that I am looking to get rid of. I have listed them all below (I looked up the going rate on ebay for most of these so they should be pretty reasonable). If anyone is interested in buying a whole bundle of them I would be willing to cut you a discount. Also whatever it costs to ship will be added in at the end. PM me with questions or requests.

Berkeley Review

Biology Part I & II (2 chapters have some highlighting) - $50
Organic Chemistry I & II (the person before me circled answers in some of the passages on these ones, not all of them though) - $30
General Chemistry I & II (once again some of the passages have been completed in pencil) - $30
Physics I & II (same story with some of the passages) - $30
Verbal Reasoning & Writing Sample (no writing!) - $45

(I also have all of the handouts from the class, including some practice section exams I will throw in to the first person who asks for them)

Exam Krackers

Full Length Practice Exam - $ 25
101 Verbal Passages (a lot of writing) - $20
Biology (writing in it) - $25
1001 Questions (I have all 4 of these I used them to help with certain sections so there are randomly some questions answers less then 1/4 of the book tho) - $20 each

Princeton Review

Hyperlearning Verbal Book (some writing at the beginning only) - $25
2002 MCAT Practice Tests A-D (no writing) - $35

Kaplan

Physical Sciences Flashcards - $10
Biological Sciences Flashcards - $10

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The PRHyperlearning verbal and the BR gen chem and physics books have been sold. The rest remain available.

What is left:

Berkeley Review
Verbal Reasoning & Writing Sample (no writing!) - $30

Exam Krackers

Full Length Practice Exam - $ 20
101 Verbal Passages (a lot of writing) - $10
Biology (writing in it) - $20
1001 Questions (I have all 4 of these I used them to help with certain sections so there are randomly some questions answers less then 1/4 of the book tho) - $15 each

Princeton Review

2002 MCAT Practice Tests A-D (no writing) - $30

Kaplan

Last edited:
I really want to get rid of these so I edited the above post with discounted prices!! Once again PM me if you are interested.

Here is what is still left:
Exam Krackers

Full Length Practice Exam - $ 20
101 Verbal Passages (a lot of writing) - $10
Biology (writing in it) - $20
1001 Questions (I have all 4 of these I used them to help with certain sections so there are randomly some questions answers less then 1/4 of the book tho) - $15 each

Princeton Review

2002 MCAT Practice Tests A-D (no writing) - $30

Kaplan