Books recomendations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OscarSanHer

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post.

I need your help, in september I’ll start my course again and I’d like to know what your consider are the best books for this subjects:

Genetics

Molecular Biology

Inmunology

Microbiology

Thanks for answer

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
LOL The biggest one you can find.. jks.

Dude stick with the slides and listen to doctor during the lecture and write notes..If you've got time go read First AID

Reactions: 1 users
I think SketchyMicro for Microbiology can't be beat (it's much better than any textbook, b/c it teaches you the stuff and helps you memorize it). I tried reading a Micro textbook during that unit, and that failed miserably..

For everything else, if you need clarification, I'd use the Boards and Beyond lectures and/or First Aid.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Only actual book I'd recommend is "How the Immune System Works". It was very short and explained things really well! Other than that, no books needed for those subjects.

Only actual book I'd recommend is "How the Immune System Works". It was very short and explained things really well! Other than that, no books needed for those subjects.
Thanks for answer, could you tell me the author? please