Bootcamp QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1229ko

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So the first time I went through bootcamp QR I scored 15-18 and my second time scored 22-28 (with an occasional 30). I've gone through tests 1-10 in math Destroyer and I have done all of dat destroyer (qr) twice. Do you think I'm prepared? I'm worried that my scores on bootcamp are high only because I have already took the tests... but at the same time there are about 400 problems so obviously it's impossible to remember every single question from the first time I took them.

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should try tests 13-18 in the Math Destroyer. It's the same concepts throughout, so why not? And maybe you can time yourself (don't know if you did 1-10 timed) and see how you do and let us know. Hope this helps!

Reactions: 2 users
How have you been doing on the new quantitative comparison questions in bootcamp specifically? I think if you are handling those questions well, and if you can cover the rest of the math destroyer then you should be in a spot to do well!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If you're doing well as far as time is concerned while getting those results in Bootcamp, chances are you're good to go. If you have the time, like the others I agree it'd be worth your time to finish Destroyer. The main thing is to be able to know how to solve a wide variety of problems, since time is of the essence.