Bored MS3 that goes to a CA med school, ask me anything

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Another thing that sucks about being an MS3, since everyone is on a completely different rotation schedule. And even if you are on the same rotation, at the same hospital, you can be on a different teams. So when you have free time, pretty much all your other friends dont, so you get bored... and start a thread like this

Emphatically seconded. The worst part about 3rd year is that I rarely have anyone to drink with.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't want to sound judgemental here, but I looked at your mdapplicants profile and u seemed to get waitlisted/rejected post interview a lot. With your incredible stats and ECs, what do you think was the problem at schools like michigan, u of c, cornell, etc?

I don't want to sound judgemental here, but I looked at your mdapplicants profile and u seemed to get waitlisted/rejected post interview a lot. With your incredible stats and ECs, what do you think was the problem at schools like michigan, u of c, cornell, etc?

I'd also like to know this answer. Did you follow up with these waitlist schools? Do you just interview poorly? Congrats on being accepted however :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: