Boston-fever...Boston-fever......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

budstage

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My dear friends and fellow members,

I am in a critical situation.I got 89 in part 1, TOEFL 253, GPA 3.60.
I am expecting an interview call from Boston by the end of Nov.
Dear friends, i have heard that the number of seats in Boston are hiked.
Please confirm this.And let me know about my chances of getting admission if there is no hike.

Let me know whether i need to retake the part 1.Please reply to this thread and give some suggestions.Please don't overlook.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

My dear friends and fellow members,

I am in a critical situation.I got 89 in part 1, TOEFL 253, GPA 3.60.
I am expecting an interview call from Boston by the end of Nov.
Dear friends, i have heard that the number of seats in Boston are hiked.
Please confirm this.And let me know about my chances of getting admission if there is no hike.

Let me know whether i need to retake the part 1.Please reply to this thread and give some suggestions.Please don't overlook.

Thanks.

Hi
During my interview the program director did say that the number of seats have been increased from 65 to 75.I think it is too late for you to retake
part 1 now as most of the schools, the deadline has finished .So try your luck with the same score if not sucessfull you can try to improve your score.
There is a good chance with your score do not giveup.

Did anyone of you, or any your friends got a seat in Boston, for the same stats which i have?

Let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
hai budstage, when did u apply to the school? i am also waiting for an interview call. my stats r also vry much similar to yurs but vry less GPA,and NBDE- 90%.

hai,

Iapplied in oct first week.
I did not get any call yet.
Did you get a call?