BOSTON: Great Pain Radiation Technician/MA moving to Boston in August; any job contacts for her?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ligament

Interventional Pain Management
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

One of my very best employees of 8 years duration is moving to Boston, Charlestown. She has a natural talent running a c-arm for pain fluoro procedures and setting up ultrasound, pain trays, etc. Was a former social worker and can handle all the psych pathology we encounter no problem.

I'm trying to help her find a job in Boston as she's been such a blessing to me I want to help her out. I have not had a single negative issue with her during her employment under me.

Does anybody have a contact in the Spaulding rehab department where they do pain injections, MGH pain management department, or any private practices near Charlestown who may need an MA/RT? She wants to stay within a reasonable commute or walk from Charlestown.

Note; not a formal RT training but is an MA with very good fluoro skills. Better than 90% of the RTs I've worked with.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey we have a practice 17 miles north of Boston. You can PM me if that’s not too far

Reactions: 1 user
I may be mistaken, but I thought you had to be certified as a rad tech to be able to use the fluoro machine in MA

Members don't see this ad :)
dipriMAN, that is true for MA (Massachusetts). Probably no way around it in academic/hospital setting, but maybe private practice...

Yes, in MA, only rad tech can move the machine...