Boston MCAT Study Group?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omniatlas

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, for you guys and gals in Boston, any of you all preparing for the april or august MCAT?

Are any of you interested in setting up a study group so we can keep motivated during these tough times? Its always easier to study when everyone else around you is! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

*raises hand*

August MCAT. Not sure where I'll be for the summer yet, though.

Hi Sunflower,

I'm also trying to prepare for the Aug MCAT -- its going to be tough b/c I'm working, I have classes and I'm trying to learn O-Chem (part II stuff). Thats why I'd like to start reviewing early.

Do you have any ideas? I'd like to get something going soon.

If anyone else would be interested, let us know.

I'm a retaker...had a good score the first time, but it expired on me. +pissed+ So I'm looking to not shame myself on the second go-round. Unfortunately, it's been awhile, the bar is high, and my brain is mush. :oops:

Well, my Writing score wasn't so good. Working on that first. And I haven't taken Orgo 2 yet either.

We could get a materials swap going. I've still got some stuff.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys and girls in Boston,

Let me know if you are still interested -- I'm going to be starting this weekend and making it a regular study habit going through all the MCAT material; if you'd like to join our group or need some motivation, let us know.

G'luck otherwise :cool: