1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

boston school of dental medicine

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by ibulala, May 8, 2007.

1. ibulala

Dental Student
    hello all
    i applied for boston.the deadline was feb 1st.somehow i did not hear anything from them.i am mailing and calling but no response.has anybody else applied or has anyone got an idea if the interviews are already over.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kashish18

kashish18 New Member

Dental Student
    same here . i too applied on feb 1st and didnot get any reply . i think they have already filled their seats . i called and they said that they will let me know if the status of the application changes.

QUOTE=ibulala;5120763]hello all
    i applied for boston.the deadline was feb 1st.somehow i did not hear anything from them.i am mailing and calling but no response.has anybody else applied or has anyone got an idea if the interviews are already over.[/QUOTE]

4. ibulala

Dental Student
    (*same here . i too applied on feb 1st and didnot get any reply . i think they have already filled their seats . i called and they said that they will let me know if the status of the application changes.)

r they already done with the interviewing and everytrhing?they did not even send me if i was rejected.r u sure seats are filled?