1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

boston school of dental medicine

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by ibulala, May 8, 2007.

1. ibulala

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    hello all
    i applied for boston.the deadline was feb 1st.somehow i did not hear anything from them.i am mailing and calling but no response.has anybody else applied or has anyone got an idea if the interviews are already over.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kashish18

kashish18 New Member
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    same here . i too applied on feb 1st and didnot get any reply . i think they have already filled their seats . i called and they said that they will let me know if the status of the application changes.

QUOTE=ibulala;5120763]hello all
    i applied for boston.the deadline was feb 1st.somehow i did not hear anything from them.i am mailing and calling but no response.has anybody else applied or has anyone got an idea if the interviews are already over.[/QUOTE]

4. ibulala

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    (*same here . i too applied on feb 1st and didnot get any reply . i think they have already filled their seats . i called and they said that they will let me know if the status of the application changes.)

r they already done with the interviewing and everytrhing?they did not even send me if i was rejected.r u sure seats are filled?