boston school of dental medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ibulala

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello all
i applied for boston.the deadline was feb 1st.somehow i did not hear anything from them.i am mailing and calling but no response.has anybody else applied or has anyone got an idea if the interviews are already over.

Members don't see this ad.

same here . i too applied on feb 1st and didnot get any reply . i think they have already filled their seats . i called and they said that they will let me know if the status of the application changes.

QUOTE=ibulala;5120763]hello all
i applied for boston.the deadline was feb 1st.somehow i did not hear anything from them.i am mailing and calling but no response.has anybody else applied or has anyone got an idea if the interviews are already over.[/QUOTE]

(*same here . i too applied on feb 1st and didnot get any reply . i think they have already filled their seats . i called and they said that they will let me know if the status of the application changes.)

r they already done with the interviewing and everytrhing?they did not even send me if i was rejected.r u sure seats are filled?