SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Boston secondary?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Focus, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Focus

Focus crazy!! 7+ Year Member

Aug 27, 2001
    Hi Everyone,

I noticed that some on this board have received the Boston Secondary. Was it by snail mail? My application was transmitted to Boston during the first round of transmissions. Anyone else in my boat and not received one from Boston? Thanks. I was just wondering if I should call up and ask...since it might have gotten lost in the mail.

- Focus
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Bikini Princess

Bikini Princess 7+ Year Member

May 26, 2002
    I haven't received the Boston U. secondary by email, or snail mail. Maybe that's just because I live so far away though. :confused:
  4. calbears84

calbears84 professional baller 7+ Year Member

Sep 16, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    i submitted my amcas 6/13 and i JUST got my boston secondary in the they're coming...just wait's only a letter asking for money
  5. Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003] Platinum Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 8, 2002
    i did not get it either, Addmissions office said that everyone who applied is going to get it.
  6. chopsuey

chopsuey miss independent 7+ Year Member

Jun 13, 2002
    good question.... ;)
    i got it sometime this weekend (i was away).... my question is if they want a letter or something just saying who i am/SS #/AMCAS # or if I should just put a check with that info in the memo section, and a photo in an envelope and send it off? what do you guys think? (sorry if i didn't see something related to this earlier...i've been gone for a week or so)
  7. calbears84

calbears84 professional baller 7+ Year Member

Sep 16, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    i wrote them a short letter saying i have enclosed my photo and and check
  8. jalan2

jalan2 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 14, 2002
    I just got it today and I was also in the first round of AMCAS transmittal(?). Why is it that they ask us to submit MCAT scores? It should've already be taken care of by AMCAS, right?
  9. Doctora Foxy

Doctora Foxy Meow 7+ Year Member

Jan 28, 2002
    I photocopied the letter they sent asking for the money and stuck that in with my check and picture.....I was interviewed, so it must have been ok. :)