Focus

crazy!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2001
Visit site
Status
Hi Everyone,

I noticed that some on this board have received the Boston Secondary. Was it by snail mail? My application was transmitted to Boston during the first round of transmissions. Anyone else in my boat and not received one from Boston? Thanks. I was just wondering if I should call up and ask...since it might have gotten lost in the mail.

- Focus

Bikini Princess

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 26, 2002
Visit site
Status
I haven't received the Boston U. secondary by email, or snail mail. Maybe that's just because I live so far away though. :confused:

calbears84

professional baller
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2001
berkeley, ca
Visit site
Status
i submitted my amcas 6/13 and i JUST got my boston secondary in the mail....so they're coming...just wait

btw...it's only a letter asking for money

About the Ads

chopsuey

miss independent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2002
good question.... ;)
Visit site
Status
i got it sometime this weekend (i was away).... my question is if they want a letter or something just saying who i am/SS #/AMCAS # or if I should just put a check with that info in the memo section, and a photo in an envelope and send it off? what do you guys think? (sorry if i didn't see something related to this earlier...i've been gone for a week or so)

jalan2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2002
Visit site
Status
I just got it today and I was also in the first round of AMCAS transmittal(?). Why is it that they ask us to submit MCAT scores? It should've already be taken care of by AMCAS, right?

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2002
Status
Medical Student
Originally posted by chopsuey
i got it sometime this weekend (i was away).... my question is if they want a letter or something just saying who i am/SS #/AMCAS # or if I should just put a check with that info in the memo section, and a photo in an envelope and send it off? what do you guys think? (sorry if i didn't see something related to this earlier...i've been gone for a week or so)
I photocopied the letter they sent asking for the money and stuck that in with my check and picture.....I was interviewed, so it must have been ok. :)

About the Ads