Quantcast

Boston secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Focus

crazy!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi Everyone,

I noticed that some on this board have received the Boston Secondary. Was it by snail mail? My application was transmitted to Boston during the first round of transmissions. Anyone else in my boat and not received one from Boston? Thanks. I was just wondering if I should call up and ask...since it might have gotten lost in the mail.

- Focus

Bikini Princess

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't received the Boston U. secondary by email, or snail mail. Maybe that's just because I live so far away though. :confused:

calbears84

professional baller
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i submitted my amcas 6/13 and i JUST got my boston secondary in the mail....so they're coming...just wait

btw...it's only a letter asking for money

chopsuey

miss independent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i got it sometime this weekend (i was away).... my question is if they want a letter or something just saying who i am/SS #/AMCAS # or if I should just put a check with that info in the memo section, and a photo in an envelope and send it off? what do you guys think? (sorry if i didn't see something related to this earlier...i've been gone for a week or so)

calbears84

professional baller
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i wrote them a short letter saying i have enclosed my photo and and check

jalan2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got it today and I was also in the first round of AMCAS transmittal(?). Why is it that they ask us to submit MCAT scores? It should've already be taken care of by AMCAS, right?

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by chopsuey
i got it sometime this weekend (i was away).... my question is if they want a letter or something just saying who i am/SS #/AMCAS # or if I should just put a check with that info in the memo section, and a photo in an envelope and send it off? what do you guys think? (sorry if i didn't see something related to this earlier...i've been gone for a week or so)

I photocopied the letter they sent asking for the money and stuck that in with my check and picture.....I was interviewed, so it must have been ok. :)