BOSTON - Summer sublet near Longwood Medical Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

105 Peterborough St 02215
June 1 - Aug 31. Prefer to sublet for entire summer, but will consider 1mo sublets for people doing away rotations

Garden level but plenty of sunshine
2 separate bedrooms with doors
1 bathroom
open kitchen area
dining nook
open living room
Can leave partially furnished if desired
NO Pets

Easy access to multiple buses and T stations (5m walk to Fenway D line. 10m walk to Kenmore Station)

10-15m walk to Longwood Medical Area (Harvard School of Public Health, Harvard Medical School, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston Children's Hospital)

Steps from restaurants/bars, Shaw's grocery store, Landmark Center (Bed Bath & Beyond, Staples, REI, Best Buy, Blick Art, Marshall's, Regal Cinema, Chipotle, Emack & Bolio, Starbucks), FENWAY PARK, Emerald Necklace, etc.

Rent for 1 month: $2000/mo for entire apt

Rent for 2 months: $1900/mo for entire apt

Rent for 3 months: $1800/mo for entire apt

Apartment is UNOCCUPIED, so feel free to bring along a roommate. Otherwise, I can try to set you up with a roomie if I get enough response.

Rent includes: heat/hot water/gas/electricity (within reasonable use)/internet

Please feel free to email with questions and to see photos!

thx!

ella, longwood pgy-1

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! Is your apartment still available for the month of August? I'm looking for an apt close to the Brigham for my Neurology Sub-I! I am a 24yo medical student (female), nonsmoker, single, clean, and quiet! Your place sounds idyllic. Please let me know if it is still available. I'd be out from Aug 1 - Sep 1!

Thanks,
Kristyn
[email protected]