boston university alternate list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cheesecake23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i called boston today inquiring about their alternate list. the lady told me that there is no ranking for the alternate list and the earliest they will use the list will be in the summer.

bummer :(

Members don't see this ad.

cheesecake23 said:
i called boston today inquiring about their alternate list. the lady told me that there is no ranking for the alternate list and the earliest they will use the list will be in the summer.

bummer :(

Don't be sad! First of all, even though they said they have no ranking for the alternative list, but I think the ranking is based on the order of interview time. Whoever got interviewed first would be first on the list. This makes sense, right?
Secondly, many students would choose other schools over Boston because of its tuition. Boston is a good school, no doubt, but it is expensive so many applicants would decline Boston's offers. I think Boston sends out a lot of acceptance letters to fill up its class, so do not worry too much!!!
Good luck!

Dr.Smiley-OR said:
Don't be sad! First of all, even though they said they have no ranking for the alternative list, but I think the ranking is based on the order of interview time. Whoever got interviewed first would be first on the list. This makes sense, right?
Secondly, many students would choose other schools over Boston because of its tuition. Boston is a good school, no doubt, but it is expensive so many applicants would decline Boston's offers. I think Boston sends out a lot of acceptance letters to fill up its class, so do not worry too much!!!
Good luck!

I don't think they rank the list by interview time.... more likely dat and gpa scoes.....

thanks guys for your input...the truth is only time will tell. good luck to you all.
:luck: