Boston University (BU) School of Dental Medicine Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Just got an invite! Sent a letter of interest in the beginning of January

Stats:
DAT: 22AA 21TS
GPA: 3.1
Sgpa: 3.1
Residency: IL
Also did my undergrad at BU
I literally just sent them a letter :/

Members don't see this ad.

Just got an invite! Sent a letter of interest in the beginning of January

Stats:
DAT: 22AA 21TS
GPA: 3.1
Sgpa: 3.1
Residency: IL
Also did my undergrad at BU
Hey, did you get an email from them asking if you were still interested?

Members don't see this ad :)
Wondering this too! I did my interview but have yet to get info about the info sessions
I have an interview with BU in a few days. Any advice for me? how many questions did they ask ? any ethical questions ?
Any help would be much appreciated!

Is BU still sending more invites for interviews?

Reactions: 1 users
I just received an alternate list invite. Guess it is just a waiting list. But i wonder why it wasnt sent during dec...

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed around that time too. Hence i was expecting the email about being waitlisted in dec.
I feel ya. Do you know anything about the WL movement at BU? How does it move?? Is there a high acceptance rate off WL?

For the people who interviewed already, how long does it usually take?

Reactions: 1 user
What exactly did the email say?
If courses or grades are missing from your AADSAS application, you must complete the Academic Update before the ADEA AADSAS 2020-2021 cycle closes on February 3, 2021. Enter new grades in your application and request an updated official transcript for AADSAS. “

If courses or grades are missing from your AADSAS application, you must complete the Academic Update before the ADEA AADSAS 2020-2021 cycle closes on February 3, 2021. Enter new grades in your application and request an updated official transcript for AADSAS. “
Did you have any coursework to update? I’m worried cause I didn’t get an email but I did submit the coursework + I sent them an email a few weeks ago about my grades and updated coursework

Did you have any coursework to update? I’m worried cause I didn’t get an email but I did submit the coursework + I sent them an email a few weeks ago about my grades and updated coursework
Yeah, I sent an academic update a couple of weeks ago. My transcript still has not been verified, so maybe that’s why I got the email. In your case, I think you are fine because you sent them an email letting them know you updated your application

I got the Academic Update email as well but have nothing to update. I graduated last May.

Does anyone know when the next round of acceptances might go out?

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone who got the email asking if they were interested in being interviewed actually got an interview invite ?

Does anyone know when the next round of acceptances might go out?
I tried asking too when i emailed my letter of intent. From the survey for interest to be waitlisted, it seemed to be a rolling acceptance.
“ Be aware that a seat in the entering class may become available at any time between now and the start of the program on Monday, July 26, 2021” .

i read that most schools are sending out more acceptance sometime in feb- march cause that’s the deadline for students who receive early acceptance to withdraw their offer. I dont know if it’s true for BU too.

Accepted: 10:27 am today
Interviewed: 1/25

Reactions: 3 users
Does any one know if you have to attend the ambassador chat and virtual tour before getting accepted? The closest date available to be was Feb 14th, but I was hoping I would hear back from them before that :(

Did your guys status change on AADSAS after you completed the interview? Or did it still say Invite to Interview?

I interviewed 2/2 and it's also invited for interview.
Did you finish all the other DMD admission experiences?