Boston University (BU) School of Dental Medicine Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I interviewed 2/2 and it's also invited for interview.
Did you finish all the other DMD admission experiences?
Not yet, but I did sign up for them. How about you?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does everyone who interviews get the sign up email for the dmd admissions experiences?

Does anyone know if BU is still conducting interviews and for how long? I sent them a letter of interest a couple weeks ago and haven't heard back since submitting the secondary app.

Does anyone know if BU is still conducting interviews and for how long? I sent them a letter of interest a couple weeks ago and haven't heard back since submitting the secondary app.
I got a response in less than an hour but haven't heard from them since

Interviews are still ongoing, I have one coming up, though I’m not sure if they’re done sending invites.

Can anyone confirm if interviews are still ongoing? Have they stopped sending out interview invites?

When would the next wave of acceptances be sent out? I interviewed about two weeks ago and haven't heard back anything. It's getting pretty late in the cycle and I'm quite anxious that I won't get into a school until the very last minute.

Reactions: 1 user
If anyone hears any news (good or bad) from BU today, please share it!! It would be great for other applicants to know what chance they have :)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an acceptance as well! Interviewed 2/11

Got accepted yesterday as well! 3.42 GPA and 23 AA

Did any of you got "the conditional acceptance background check" email after being accepted to BU ?
If so, do we have to fill out the form ?

Last edited:
Got a "we have received your message and added it to your file" email. Nothing else since then

Same here. Sent a letter of interest at the beginning of February and haven't heard from them since. Does anyone know if BU is still sending out interviews? Or are they just filling up waitlist seats at this point?

Did anyone that got accepted into BU complete a Masters program? If so, please DM me. It would help me out a ton!

I interviewed in end of January but haven't heard back anything. Am I not not even being considered for the waitlist?

Interview #9:

AA: 22, TS: 22
OGPA: 3.84, SGPA: 3.7
OOS resident (NY)
Submit AADSAS app in first week of it opening for submission
took DAT August 16th, got it verified Sept 4th
Received invite for interview on Mar 2nd by email around 1:20 pm EST
Planning to interview virtually Saturday (offered date by separate email, sent back email of confirmation)

It's been 5 weeks since I interviewed and I haven't heard any news from the school. Is this a bad sign? I know some people who interviewed around the same time are waitlisted. How long will I hear back? Also, can someone comment on the waitlist movement?