Boston University (BU) School of Dental Medicine Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Link to last years thread: Boston University (BU) School of Dental Medicine Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

What status shows for anyone's aadsas? Like under review or waiting for additional information or???

Mine is currently Received/Under Review. My PH Advisor uploaded my committee letter Aug 1st so my status did change from Waiting for Additional Info. You should get a confirmation email from BU stating that all information has been received and the file will undergo review.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is currently Received/Under Review. My PH Advisor uploaded my committee letter Aug 1st so my status did change from Waiting for Additional Info. You should get a confirmation email from BU stating that all information has been received and the file will undergo review.
I got an email saying "Your AADSAS application is under review by Admissions at Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine. " But on aadsas it still says waiting for additional information, even after paying the supplemental fee about a month ago.

got an invite for Zoom interviews, said if you want an in-person they will arrange a different date and there will be a "lab bench test" Anyone know what we are prepping??

got an invite for Zoom interviews, said if you want an in-person they will arrange a different date and there will be a "lab bench test" Anyone know what we are prepping??
Congrats on the interview! Are you applying as AS? If not, do you mind sharing your stats/when you applied? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who took the CASPer for other schools, we’re you able to send your scores to Boston also? I didnt have that option when I signed up.

For those of you who took the CASPer for other schools, we’re you able to send your scores to Boston also? I didnt have that option when I signed up.
I also didn't see Boston in the options, maybe they don't require it anymore, not sure!

Interview #2
School: Boston U
Notification date: 9/6
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/20
Application complete date: 7/21
GPA: undergrad gpa - 2.97, masters gpa - 4.0, overall gpa - 3.2
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 27/29/25/25/no
Dates available: TBD
Method of interview: virtual

Reactions: 1 user
Interview #2
School: Boston U
Notification date: 9/6
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/20
Application complete date: 7/21
GPA: undergrad gpa - 2.97, masters gpa - 4.0, overall gpa - 3.2
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 27/29/25/25/no
Dates available: TBD
Method of interview: virtual
Where did you do your masters?

has anybody gotten an email with dates yet? I got an invite almost 2 weeks ago but with no dates yet.

has anybody gotten an email with dates yet? I got an invite almost 2 weeks ago but with no dates yet.
I was in the same boat. I replied to that email in the morning today and my interview was scheduled tonight at 9 PM

Interview #1
School: Boston University
Notification date: 9/15/22
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/16
Application complete date: 8/17
GPA (science, overall): undergrad GPA 3.24, science GPA 3.18, masters GPA 3.64
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20, 20, 22, 20 (no)
Dates available: not sure yet, was just emailed an hour ago
Method of interview: Virtual

Yeah me too. I got other interviews but now I’m worried there’s something wrong in my app that they saw that other schools will see

Yeah same, I have 3 currently but this is my first rejection a bit scary

Me too:( I’m also scared that I messed something up on my app
My gpa is 3.8 AA 21
Do y’all mind sharing yours too? I’m so sad about this one

I have a 4.0 and 20 AA, have 7 other interviews so I really doubt it's anything with my app.

I'm also OOS

I just got rejected now as well :/ 3.5 gpa 26AA I feel like my stats aren't high enough for them to reject me because I'm too qualified or something like some of you folks

I just got rejected now as well :/ 3.5 gpa 26AA I feel like my stats aren't high enough for them to reject me because I'm too qualified or something like some of you folks
I have 3.26 25AA mine is def not too high lol. Maybe because mines too low but I’m also oos

I have a 4.0 and 20 AA, have 7 other interviews so I really doubt it's anything with my app.

I'm also OOS
Also rejected with a 3.8 and 22 DAT, OOS. 7 other interviews so far too. Doubt its the app.