Boston University/George Washington/Morehouse...what to do???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jigglypuff

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So May 15th is around the corner..and i don't think i know exactly where I want to go....each school has it's own pros and cons....

For those that go to any of these schools...pros? cons?...dish it out...trust i need it!! (note: i am leaning towards BU or GW...but MSM did offer some appealing money :/ so I'm stuck between quality and less debt...not to say Morehouse is not a good school)

Members don't see this ad.

Go to BU or GW (always go with your heart) and give someone who really wants to be at Morehouse a chance

Each school has its pros and cons. First let me tell you that morehouse is a great school. They have a pass rate on the boards of 100% the past couple of years with a high class average. I think about 20 of them scored above a 230 on the step 1. They however don't have a lot of research like most schools. They are mostly a primary care school.

As far BU I heard the first two years are fine but during clinical training you get hazed with verbal abuse. Thats what I heard from someone who goes there. Boston however is a great place to be which is also what he/she said.

People at GWU LOVE it there but it is just really expensive. I mean REALLY expensive.

Thats about it.