Boston University ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harry Truman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from BU? Are they accepting unofficial paper copies of AMCAS?

Thanks much! :confused: :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing from BU.

i called bu about three days ago and they said they were waiting for amcas to get their act together. but with amcas sending out paper copies to everyone, at least that is what i think amcas is doing, things should start moving pretty quick. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone know much about the BU secondary? i heard that all it is is a *postcard* that gets right to the point: doesn't ask for *any* additional info or essays, just a check that they claim to require in order to process your application. is this true?

Oh yeah... they don't even give you a return envelope... just want your money. At least they're honest about it, I guess - not like other schools that make you repeat the AMCAS application information an THEN ask for a check.

BU is the easiest secondary in the world.

check. SS#. stamp.

*i go to grad school here. i think the office is pretty much just waiting for AMCAS. but again, don't sweat BU. just hand over the 90 bucks or is it 95?

BU sent out their first round of secondaries last week.

Hmmm I haven't received their secondary yet.. do they screen? i doubt it

i got their secondary in the mail today. all it asks for is $100 and your letters of recommendation. photo optional. that's a pretty steep price.

I also got their letter requesting $100 and recs. No, they don't screen.

I interviewed at Boston U. this past March and I must say that it definitely was the simplest application. There was no secondary, rather, I recieved notification of my AMCAS receipt and was instructed to mail a $95 fee so that my file can be reviewed for possible interview. That was it!
If you don't pay the fee you file will not be reviewed. :mad: