1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Boston

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by bres, Oct 4, 2002.

1. bres

bres Member

Hello,

I just received an interview from Boston University.
    But it is scheduled next year. Jan/07.... I was surprised lots of interviews were already booked up.

Does anyone know about stats...how many they interview and accept??

Do you think I can ask to change the date of interview before january or even before December?

Thanks for your info in advance.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. EcoRI

EcoRI Senior Member

Dentist
    It can't hurt to try. When I got my interview from Tufts they gave a list of dates and said I must choose from one of the given dates. When I called to schedule they told me they had an earlier date if I was interested. You never know, someone could have canceled out of an interview.

4. ohgee

ohgee Senior Member

bres...

Sorry, I didn't get to reply to your message last time...
    well, i got my BU interview a week before you too..but they scheduled me on 11/1 of this year, which I found very odd that you got your interview on Jan of next year. Just so you know, I think you should call them or email them for earlier dates. I turned out arranging an regional interview at SF with them on 11/24.

good luck

5. portlander

portlander Member

Hey Bres,

I called them last friday to reschedule my Oct 16th interview, and they had almost every single day I was interested in available. I wanted something the week of Nov 11, and they had the 11th, 12th, 13th, 15th, and 18th available. Just call Amy and see what they can do for you.

Carmel