boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shilpi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi i went for an interview to boston but was not accepted,how do i reactivate my application?can i reactivate right away or wait until august<pl anyone who knows what to do help me.

Members don't see this ad.

hey shilpi ,i have been invited from bu for an interview ....if you could please tell me what they asked you and how did your interview goabout?what are your part 1 scores? and when was your interview?ill really appreciate it...thanks a lot

hey kimi
good to know that u have been called for an interview.prepare well and try and impress them.they ask u to read some material and will ask u to explain what u understood.let me know what happend after.wish u all the best
sreshti

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you both share your credentials. Like GPA, NBDE, TOEFL. And when you applied. What got the call?.

in boston they dont ask u to read from a text,but there is one personal interview where they ask about ur goal and other stuff,then there is a college tour and financial aid discussion.thats all.my part 1 score is 85% and gpa is 3.*8please others also share ur scores

I scored 87% in Part I and 267 on Toefl. My GPA was 3.8. I submitted the application a couple of days before the March 1st deadline as a last minute decision. My interview is at the end of March.

Shilip, how soon after the interview did they notify you about your acceptance / rejection?

Shilpi/All

Is there a clinical test by any chance ? What type of questions are they asking ? more theory or more of practical/clinical type ?

Pls give some more details,

thanks

ramesh

they notified me in 2 weeksr rejection though.they dont ask any clinical or practical questions just about ur life thats all