Boston's website not working!!!??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deluca07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems saving, or saving and continuing?? I can't get past the letter of rec page. :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

deluca07 said:
Is anyone else having problems saving, or saving and continuing?? I can't get past the letter of rec page. :mad:
no

Members don't see this ad :)
taylormade44 said:
its working for me

i have a question about the classes...do i include my english courses in the humanities?

If they were your composition classes then no. Otherwise sure... It doesn't matter and it's for statistical purposes.

Anyway, the site is working for me. After you add the text click save. Do not click anything else. I spent a few tries figuring that out.

BU tech support is actually really helpful. I had a legit problem with my login info and when I called, the guy spent 2 days fixing it and then called me back to let me know it was all set.

Call them up, they'll help.

bbabul01 said:
BU tech support is actually really helpful. I had a legit problem with my login info and when I called, the guy spent 2 days fixing it and then called me back to let me know it was all set.

Call them up, they'll help.

Can you PM me the number please, I am getting really upset with this process. They told me for two weeks now that my problem would be fixed. Thanks.

Can anyone tell me whether there's an optional essay for BU's secondary or not this year?

3 LOR there. You fill out more and it not gonna work. Send whatever u want but u gotta list the three required onces.