Bouve College of Health Sciences (Northeastern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Positive

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find any thread for Bouve. Is anybody applying for this school, the Graduate entry program? I applied, haven't heard any thing from them. I wonder if they have already called people for the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Same here. I haven't heard any thing. Does anybody know about this school? Is there anybody out there can help us? Please.

A quick search for "Northeastern" brought up many threads - including one two pages long of people who applied last year. Apparently they do not accept many applicants for the Graduate Pharm D, and they no longer accept any applicants for undergraduate pharm D... You might want to send a PM to a few of those SDNers...

~above~

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to their Pharm D program (0-6 years) and got accepted on 12/17/07. Results were released by e-mail and on Internet.

I applied to their Pharm D program (0-6 years) and got accepted on 12/17/07. Results were released by e-mail and on Internet.

Congrads!! Im applying regular decision, hopefully I can get in.

When did you apply and when did you have the interview? Would you mind sharing your status? Greatly appreciate.