BoWWnty Hunting Sign Ups- 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF
I would always take you. I just didn't see the option until later.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Tag worked

Reactions: 1 user
I'd like to sign up for a sidecar spot if there's still room!

Works for me . Also I could have a sidecar too

Members don't see this ad :)
This week my spring semester started and I have to find time to move back to campus so I might not be able to check sdn consistently throughout the day, but I will make sure to be available before all deadlines ~ just letting you know in case I seem MIA

• Love
🔫🔫Tags: confirm they are successful plz!!🔫🔫
🪓🪓🪓REMINDER: this is based on WW but suspect it will not be traditional WW🪓🪓🪓
☎️game start: instructions sent tonight☎️
@WorthlessOxygen : tot or sidecar?

Newb sidecars:
1. @weagle_weagle
2. @puppydogtor
3. @motheatenlysis
4. @Zeppelyn
5. @kdswg
6. @justafluff
7. @Dana_May_B

Paging @WorthlessOxygen , I know you work long days and number wise will still be fine if you’d rather sidecar instead of tot.

I have gained sustenance, not fallen into a food coma, will work on those roles.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Okay, I think…. it’s time to type these PMs.

Maybe that will break up the sdn “you can only send a PM every 2 minutes” or whatever arbitrary number of time

I ask for your patience and to let me know if you are missed by the time I’m done sending them.

• Care
  • Love
Okay, I think…. it’s time to type these PMs.

Maybe that will break up the sdn “you can only send a PM every 2 minutes” or whatever arbitrary number of time

I ask for your patience and to let me know if you are missed by the time I’m done sending them.
You can send me a picture of a post-it note with my role on FB if that's easier :p

• Love
  • Haha
I tried to force myself not to sign up for another WW but-- I will eagerly sidecar this game hasn't started yet. Otherwise I'll cheer from the sidelines.

• Care
I tried to force myself not to sign up for another WW but-- I will eagerly sidecar this game hasn't started yet. Otherwise I'll cheer from the sidelines.
I can have you in newb and tot chat if you’d like. Same for you @bluestoat . Just tell me if you want that or not.

I haven’t build the newb or spectator chats just yet.

I can have you in newb and tot chat if you’d like. Same for you @bluestoat . Just tell me if you want that or not.

I haven’t build the newb or spectator chats just yet.
I probably won't have covid for much longer so tatertots

Okay, bedtime. I humbly and earnestly encourage you to read the opening post closely tomorrow once you have digested/read your role PM.

Spec/tot chat will get set up tomorrow along with sidecar/newb chat.

@WorthlessOxygen & @potentialsheltervet : please let me know if you’d like to be in spec/tot chat only or also in sidecar/newb chat.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Sorry just got back from work! Probably best to stick to tot for this one. I'm now thinking the next week or two will be even more hectic than I thought this morning

• Care
Dangerous?? How silly. You're just suspended in the air by two bits of fabric and your own strength. Perfectly safe.

He's still not excited, but he's happy to volunteer @bluestoat to do it instead :rofl:

Do silks with me and Dubz pls

shorty pls you did more than plenty but no silks pls

No hydrating pls, AM will be angery. Drinking water is fine pls
No I mean actual hydrating with water lol not the SDN colloquialism
Good then no silks pls

Now land softly pls or no silks ever pls

get stoaty to do silks pls she’s reluctant pls

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Used to be mad fond of rock climbing and indoor bouldering until a slippery ulnar nerve got regularly entrapped with my Popeye forearm muscles. I'll do anything that lets my legs and abs support weight off my arms though

• Care
Just need to learn more leg/arm bars
🤔Been debating getting back into it.

The problem is morphological, in my left elbow, and aggravated when I get a pump. But like, I'd wake up at 3 AM with icy pain after the gym, so shaking it out isn't the best fix. Thinking of approaching with tape and fewer overhangs, and intentionally slowing down my muscle development in my forearms (even if it means easier routes). Used to get shin splints when I ran more than seven miles, but eventually got to marathoning by running less and cross-training more.

🤔Been debating getting back into it.

The problem is morphological, in my left elbow, and aggravated when I get a pump. But like, I'd wake up at 3 AM with icy pain after the gym, so shaking it out isn't the best fix. Thinking of approaching with tape and fewer overhangs, and intentionally slowing down my muscle development in my forearms (even if it means easier routes). Used to get shin splints when I ran more than seven miles, but eventually got to marathoning by running less and cross-training more.
Yeah that's rough. As a petite woman I never had issues with bulking too fast as I was so technique heavy to compensate for my short stature.

• Love
Yeah that's rough. As a petite woman I never had issues with bulking too fast as I was so technique heavy to compensate for my short stature.
Tall people reach, shorties climb ;)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users