BR Biology Ch.1 Passage 7

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Kraken

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm having issues with this passage. There's no way I could have finished this passage in a reasonable amount if time and I still got 3 wrong.
1) I'm not strong in the nervous system, so I'm trying to study this more
2) I missed the last 3 (44-46) and the answers still aren't clear to me. Any help/advice? Haven't taken A&P unfortunately.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm having issues with this passage. There's no way I could have finished this passage in a reasonable amount if time and I still got 3 wrong.
1) I'm not strong in the nervous system, so I'm trying to study this more
2) I missed the last 3 (44-46) and the answers still aren't clear to me. Any help/advice? Haven't taken A&P unfortunately.

If you would post the questions that you are having trouble with I might be able to help you. If you notice specific areas of weakness (as you have), try reviewing that subject in a "comprehensive" review book (like Kaplans) and then working questions in those subjects, making certain to read the entire explanations of both the questions that you get wrong AND the ones that you get correct.

Dr. Leonardo Noto
www.leonardonoto.com or follow me on Twitter @DrLeonardoNoto