BR OChem 1st Chapter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MackandBlues

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So tried to do the passages after the review passages in BR Ochem chapter 1 and literally could not get a question right because the stuff wasnt in the chapter. I need a more basic review before going through BR, any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

So tried to do the passages after the review passages in BR Ochem chapter 1 and literally could not get a question right because the stuff wasnt in the chapter. I need a more basic review before going through BR, any suggestions?

I personally thought TBR O-chem got easier. I scored a 9 and then an 11 for phase 2 for that chapter. That is probably the mnost important chapter of the books, so get that down solid.

I don't have any experience with BR... just EK... but if you're just looking for some extra content review, I'd recommend signing up for the orgo animations on J Co Review's site. Learned about it on SDN and I've been pretty happy with it so far.

Members don't see this ad :)
I personally thought TBR O-chem got easier. I scored a 9 and then an 11 for phase 2 for that chapter. That is probably the mnost important chapter of the books, so get that down solid.
I thought book 2 BR organic is arguablely the most important.