Brand/generic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZakMeister

RPh
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems that there is a lot of brand/generics embedded in the NAPLEX questions. Esp when one drug has hundred different formulations they expect you to know em all. Just wondering what would be a good source for those?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

It seems that there is a lot of brand/generics embedded in the NAPLEX questions. Esp when one drug has hundred different formulations they expect you to know em all. Just wondering what would be a good source for those?

If u have rxprep book,,at the very end of the book has a few page brand generic

Reactions: 1 user

I found that many of the drugs were listed as generic name - and brand/generic is one of my weaknesses so I feel that if the "adaptive" nature picked up on that, if anything, it would have asked me more brand/generic. I feel like I wasted too much time on brand names now.....