For Sale Brand New 2017 TBR General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, & Physics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureneuromaniac

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, peeps! I'm selling The Berkeley Review General Chemistry I & II, Organic Chemistry I & II, and Physics I & II review book sets. They are brand new since I ended up not using them. (I used ExamKrackers instead since they were less dense and I had less time to study than the TBR books warranted.) I bought them straight from Berkeley for $69/set (I & II together) + shipping (which was very expensive at $27... I DO NOT recommend buying them brand new from Berkeley if you can avoid it). I'm selling them for $60/set (I & II together) OR $175 for all 3 sets, and I'll pay for shipping either way. I accept PayPal and Venmo. Just PM me. I might consider other offers.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_9148.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_9148.JPG.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Hey, peeps! I'm selling The Berkeley Review General Chemistry I & II, Organic Chemistry I & II, and Physics I & II review book sets. They are brand new since I ended up not using them. (I used ExamKrackers instead since they were less dense and I had less time to study than the TBR books warranted.) I bought them straight from Berkeley for $69/set (I & II together) + shipping (which was very expensive at $27... I DO NOT recommend buying them brand new from Berkeley if you can avoid it). I'm selling them for $60/set (I & II together) OR $175 for all 3 sets, and I'll pay for shipping either way. I accept PayPal and Venmo. Just PM me. I might consider other offers.

Still available?

Members don't see this ad :)