• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar
Moonlighting.org is a free job board resource from SDN.

jpham2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2006
Status
am selling my Brand New, never used complete Combo prontopass package, including unused registration card, final preparation profiles and Q bank. I received this package from my pharmacy school ordered for each of its Pharm.D graduate. I already had one set so this set is an extra. Price is 370$ including USPS Priority shipping & delivery confirmation, if interested please let me know!

skarla

10+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2008
Status
Pharmacy Student
Hi I am interested in buying your cards but I have $280.00 right now. Please let me know if you can sell them. My phone number is 954-533-1118 and my email is [email protected]

Jan 4, 2011
Status
Pharmacy Student
hello jpham2,

I am varsha patel.I am interested in buying the materials of prontopass -the 23 profiles and q-bank.

My e-mail: [email protected]

cell: 732 986 0497

Please tell me the price and address to send the check.

Please reply on my e-mail at the earliest.

Thanking You

Varsha

About the Ads