1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Brand New Combo Prontopass package for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by jpham2, Dec 9, 2008.

1. jpham2

jpham2 New Member
    5+ Year Member

am selling my Brand New, never used complete Combo prontopass package, including unused registration card, final preparation profiles and Q bank. I received this package from my pharmacy school ordered for each of its Pharm.D graduate. I already had one set so this set is an extra. Price is 370$ including USPS Priority shipping & delivery confirmation, if interested please let me know!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. skarla

Pharmacy Student
    Hi I am interested in buying your cards but I have $280.00 right now. Please let me know if you can sell them. My phone number is 954-533-1118 and my email is [email protected]

4. varshapatel

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    hello jpham2,

I am varsha patel.I am interested in buying the materials of prontopass -the 23 profiles and q-bank.

My e-mail: [email protected]

cell: 732 986 0497

Please tell me the price and address to send the check.

Please reply on my e-mail at the earliest.

Thanking You

Varsha