Brand New!! Complete Kaplan MCAT course books and flashcards!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc1107

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I ended up using my girlfriends books from when she took the class. So
I have a brand new set of Kaplan books and flashcards from this current year! They are still in the original box that Kaplan ship them in.

These include:

1. all the subject books (biology, Physics, Gen. Chemistry, Organic Chem, and Verbal)
  2. The Course workbook ( completely blank and never written in)
  3. Flash cards (still in shrink wrapping)
$100 or best offer!

You can pay me by mailing me a check, money order, paypal, or Chase quick pay (need to have a Chase Bank account) or Wells Fargo transfer (must have wells Fargo or Wachovia account)

I prefer the Chase quick pay or wells fargo transfer since they are the fastest and free for both of us. Let me know if you want to transfer or deposit money into some other bank ( My parents have Bank of America and HSBC so I can always ask them to accept the transfer)

*As you can see, I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for the buyer! I will ship the same day!

Thanks for looking!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I still have them available! Someone was going to buy them but stopped communicating with me. Once again, these are BRAND NEW! The spine of the books are not even creased due to never even being opened!

still have them? are these from the class or the set?