1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice

Brand new Princeton Review MCAT Course material (2008)!

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by Ailleurs, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Ailleurs

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Sorry guys, but as of now I've sold away one set and am in the process of selling away the other.

Hi there!

I am selling away my sister's unused 2008 Princeton Review MCAT course materials (she decided to pursue the LSAT...). This set is NEW and has not been taken out of the box that it was shipped in. Here is what I have:

MCAT Physical Sciences Review book
    MCAT Biological Sciences Review book
    MCAT Science workbook
    MCAT Verbal Reasoning & Writing Review
    MCAT Verbal Workbook
    MCAT In-Class Compendium
    MCAT Science Review Questions & Solutions

If you guys want pictures as proof (with an index card that has my SDN name and date/time :p), I will have them as soon as I get back to campus on January 13th:

[​IMG]

PM me if you are interested and with how much you would like to pay. Ideally, I would like to sell the entire set and not separately. :)

Generally, I'd prefer payments via paypal. Shipping will vary with your location. Since out of US shipping is expensive, I prefer to ship within the US, sorry :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Ailleurs, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  2. msjacks02

Pre-Medical
    Hey! I have been looking for a Princeton review set but don't have a whole lot of money, however I am sure it is well worth the money spent. How much were you looking to get for the set?!

Thanks! =)

3. Ailleurs

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hi there!

I was hoping for at least $200 :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Ailleurs

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    bump! (is this allowed...)

5. Ailleurs

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Added a picture as promised :)

As of now, I just got another set, but I don't think I will use these. So I have another Princeton Review Set for sale!

6. PlatinumPenny

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    hey are the books still available?

7. ru4real1666

7+ Year Member

i'd be willing to buy for $175 shipped (the whole set). tell me if you like the offer

8. Do you have princeton hyperlearning material from 2008 or 2009?
    If you do so, kindly provide the name of the books with condition and asking price.
    Thanks