mkhan27

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
Wow man! Those are really good scores, Congrats! Especially that 30 in bio. Did the bio section have random questions like everyone else has said? That's really cool that you did pretty good in QR even after just guessing those marked ones lol. Congrats again!

OP
N

nonociceptors

7+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2012
Status
Wow man! Those are really good scores, Congrats! Especially that 30 in bio. Did the bio section have random questions like everyone else has said? That's really cool that you did pretty good in QR even after just guessing those marked ones lol. Congrats again!

Yeah bio was really random, but at the same time I had at least read a little bit about every question. I think it's just from using the same material over and over and not seeing questions asked in different ways which trips people up. I would recommend qvault bio because they have 500+ questions. If I had more time I was going to buy it and I'm sure if would have helped make those confusing questions a little easier. I was kind of disappointed in the lack of "variety" but I guess I should be grateful I didn't have plant/phylogeny questions, though I studied those two areas a LOT because of how frequently they seem to pop up.

Syntav

2+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2014
amazing scores, what were some of the random topics covered on your bio section?

were there any stereochem/isomer questions on orgo? if so. what was the difficulty like?

also your PAT score is amazing and very encouraging...I have gone through 9 BC tests and have not been able to break 18...I'm hoping for a 20

OP
N

nonociceptors

7+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2012
Status
amazing scores, what were some of the random topics covered on your bio section?

were there any stereochem/isomer questions on orgo? if so. what was the difficulty like?

also your PAT score is amazing and very encouraging...I have gone through 9 BC tests and have not been able to break 18...I'm hoping for a 20
I was just surprised by how little they seemed to focus on broad topics like anatomy/phylogeny/organ systems. Also, I remember reading on here that someone once got a question about flame cells or something. That seems like a trivial fact but I felt like i had a ton of similar random questions about minute details that I only knew because the answers stood out from Destroyer Bio. Otherwise I wouldn't have even recognized the words...

Orgo...hm to be honest I don't remember much about this section because it wasn't the very beginning or the very end. Bootcamp was a great representation of the questions though (in fact it was amazing for all sections). I felt like I was taking a bootcamp test during orgo lol

Yeah Bootcamp PAT is way harder. I got 3 20s on the last tests I took but I was guessing on like 10 Qs per test so idk. You should be fine for a 20+!